KOBE is an independent security and automation company founded in response to the commercial requirement for our particular expertise in the areas of access control and closed circuit television.
Our Company regards environmental management as a fundamental aspect of a sound business foundation. The management of KOBE Pty Ltd are committed to focusing on environmental protection and how our products or services may affect the environment locally. We have established objectives and targets to protect our natural capital and prevent potential impacts or pollution our products or services may have on the environment.
It is our policy to:
- ensure our operations, products and services comply with the Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cth), in addition to meeting the requirements set down in AS/NZS ISO 14001, industry best practice codes and other standards relevant to our business;
- identify, monitor and control the environmental impacts of products and services utilised and provided;
- define and communicate environmental aims, objectives, targets and operating procedures to relevant workers and external stakeholders;
- ensure that our people have the knowledge, support and other resources needed to actively engage in, lead and achieve our commitment to environmental care;
- promote similar environmental standards from our suppliers, stockists and contractors by informing them of our Environmental Policy and manage them to ensure their compliance with this policy;
- communicate openly and constructively with relevant authorities and the general community to meet the needs and demands of growth that may result from our business products or services; and
- define objectives to manage:
- pollution, emissions and waste;
- the use of raw materials, energy and supplies; and
- the procurement of raw materials, energy and supplies from recycled, sustainable or renewable sources.
We will monitor and evaluate our Company’s performance in relation to the objectives and targets we have set to identify areas for the improvement. We will implement any changes identified to continually improve our performance, the conservation of our resources and the prevention of pollution.
We thank our workers, our suppliers and our contractors for their cooperation in this endeavour.